Bull in a china shop!

  This is the phrase best used to describe me. Working at a small village shop, is where I show this trait the most. Knocking stock off of shelves, drinks falling from the fridge, putting hot drinks where the till opens and then wondering why they fell on the floor! Jamming the sugar jar so that I couldn't open it (nor could any of the strong men may I add), then feeling like a complete Don when opening it, to find sugar flying everywhere as I did so! Making too much coffee, "ooh ill have that", then 5 seconds later I've knocked it over, all over the papers (none of this has actually happened to me, of course...hmm) Even when I'm not at work there, I still make spillages outside having coffee!

  This doesn't just stay at work either, shopping in town I will be the first to knock a display over, fall over the Christmas chocolates nicely stacked in the window, even fall INTO a basket of goods, I wouldn't put it past me! At a newly refurbished pub, opening night, first to smash a wine glass and spill all my wine (totally didn't actually happen either)!! Just a complete nightmare! If I ever actually go into China shops, I make sure arms are stuck to side and give myself a time limit of 5 minutes or less! 

...A random post however I'd like to think of it as a bit of a therapy session, for all you who have a similar condition to me, you are not alone, JUST STAY OUT OF ANYWHERE AND AWAY FROM ANYTHING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now to do what I do best, drink 4 bottles of Chablis and flash my freckly bangers" - The Windsor's

Music grounds you wherever you go.

Merry Fauxmas and a Happy New Year!