"Now to do what I do best, drink 4 bottles of Chablis and flash my freckly bangers" - The Windsor's

Image result for the windsors
The Windsor's - a hilariously inappropriate television series. It is a comedic and exaggerated representation of the younger generations (I don't think they dared include HM The Queen) of the Royal Family and one that I would highly recommend. 

I was first told to watch the series by my Dad who, after observing a discussion between my sister and I about our futures, strongly felt that we were Beatrice and Eugenie, no question. On the show, these two represent every aspect of the typical 'living off daddy' type. The Verruca Salt to the Royal Family and quite frankly Daddy, they unreservedly do want another pony. Played by Ellie White and Celeste Dring, the two have constant wild and fluffy plans for their lives, coming out with questionable knowledge (dumb statements) and discovering that a full time job consists of more than three days a week for two hours each day. Oblivious to reality and having never worked a day in their lives, they bring their mad mother Fergie into the mix who articulates the title of this post when entering a party that she was absolutely not invited to.

Prince Charles is played brilliantly by Harry Enfield, and aside from his use of profanities and exaggerated views, it is a very strong representation. As is Prince William's who doesn't seem to remove his helicopter pilot attire and pretends to mix with his subject's by claiming to be a cleaner and suchlike, but fails. Prince Harry is the reckless tearaway who cannot read and unsuitably frequently copulates with Pippa Middleton, the evil sister to Kate who is a Gypsy in this. So unfitting, yet so amusing.

There, I hope this has set you up nicely and if it's persuaded you to view the series then enjoy! But remember, as funny as the show is, it is very 'borderline' and quite frankly I don't know how they got away with it! Probably the reason why it is not on the BBC. I do love the Royals, though you can't help but laugh at this.

Right, I'm off to continue watching Series two, check it out on ALL 4...go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music grounds you wherever you go.

"My aspiration in life is to be happy"