Writing.

  It seems kind of strange topic to choose to write a post about... writing, too much of the same word. However, I have always promised the readers of my blog that I shall write about whatever pops into my head, and this promise I shall keep. Over the past week it really has struck me how much I love what I do. First week back at university and yes, doing a course which is eighty percent about writing, it seems pretty appropriate to be partaking in a lot of it, but each day I have spent mostly doing the above...

  Not only for my course is this, I have written letters, blogs, a review for my Granddad (reviewing the adorable book he wrote about his entire life; and by this I mean, start to finish dates and all), part of a website page for a charity which I volunteer for and various other things. It has made me think that you really can get so much pleasure out of writing a good piece, it is relaxing and takes you into a different zone, aside from the hustle and bustle of every day life, find comfort in your thoughts. I do not care about the money, or, at this moment in time, if none of my stuff gets read, it is a hobby which I enjoy, hope to improve in, and one day, maybe one day, I will be able to sell my thoughts to somebody who wants them, having written them in a chilled zone, maybe in a cafe whilst people-watching over a hot mug of tea, or a Hot Chocolate full of marshmallows and cream with a big slice of cake on the side, or on the Caribbean in a yacht- WOAH Harriet, don't get too carried away here now, thoughts are drifting- and others can enjoy my writing, and I can write forever more!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now to do what I do best, drink 4 bottles of Chablis and flash my freckly bangers" - The Windsor's

Merry Fauxmas and a Happy New Year!

Music grounds you wherever you go.