Just another saga in my unique brain.

  So, as a kind of New Year resolution I have decided to refrain from saying every single thing that pops into my head out loud to pretend to the public that I have a brain. However, I have found a big issue in this because despite not saying thoughts out loud I still think them just inside but can't hide this on my face resulting in me doing the most mundane things yet grinning like the Cheshire cat. For this reason, I am going to let you in on one of my many progressively randomly spectacular thoughts that I had this morning.

  I was sat doing uni work and suddenly found the urge to listen to music which led to half an hours procrastination before casting my eyes at the clock and realising with disgust that I hadn't eaten for over an hour! Disgraceful. Now, bearing in mine I wasn't yet dressed or showered I had a lot to think about. Stay with me. 

  To begin with, I had to decide how much longer I could give myself listening to Ed Sheeran's new songs on repeat pretending that I can sing and that I didn't have a pile of things I should have been doing. I decided fifteen minutes would be sufficient, that's a couple of times for each song. I then had to decide in which order I did things and what on earth I was going to eat. It'll make sense soon, I promise.

  Now, I am a sucker for a cheese and pickle sarny and the sandwich shop around the corner from me do a very large cheese and pickle sarny but then again I am a student and so £3 is pretty steep just for lunch when I can get three pints at the SU for that same price. Hmm, being my final year, I thought to myself, and needing to make the most of every single opportunity as people keep telling me, I thought sod it - I 'm going to have a cheese and pickle sarny. 

  Decision made, I then began devising a plan of action. I could just go to the shop, seeing as it is only two minutes away and the likelihood of seeing anybody is pretty slim. On the other hand, Prince Harry, Ryan Gosling, a fit Aussie surfer AND Channing Tatum could all have decided to rock up at this little sandwich shop in York today and then I'd have no chance of marrying any of them if I looked a disgrace. These things must always come into consideration. I decided to shower and actually get dressed.

  Now the decision needed to be made as to whether I shower, dress and go or shower, dress, do my make up, dry my hair, buy a new outfit and lose 20 pounds just in case my future husband is waiting in the sandwich shop for me. 

  Unlikely, I thought, so I just went. I'll stop there but this saga did continue for a while and yes, this is a process my brain goes through most mornings - logical I say!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now to do what I do best, drink 4 bottles of Chablis and flash my freckly bangers" - The Windsor's

Music grounds you wherever you go.

Merry Fauxmas and a Happy New Year!