Oh I love the elderly...

  Ah, the older generation! Don't you just love them? I tend to reignite my love for them whilst on public transport, mostly, as they brighten the journey because let's face it- who ENJOYS public transport? Nobody... Until Bill jumps on for his daily ride 'Ello Marg' he says to his pal from the next village, who also shares this daily journey, same time, every day. 'Alright darlin' ?! Ow ya doin' she replies in true Suffolk style! 


  Then there's the typical conversation of 'what you doing for the rest of the day?' 'Oh nothing now, I've done it all already!'...or the busier ones may be 'nipping to the shops'...or if they are really REALLY busy they may be going out for the day. THEN there's the gossip...'haven't seen Greg on here lately, maybe he's taken a liking to that girl he met at Bingo last week' ... I just LOVE it- Dear old people, NEVER change. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now to do what I do best, drink 4 bottles of Chablis and flash my freckly bangers" - The Windsor's

Music grounds you wherever you go.

Merry Fauxmas and a Happy New Year!