Village life in a nutshell!

  Living in a village is the best thing. I am so lucky to wake up every day surrounded by pure, natural beauty. Beautiful views of the fields, the trees, the countryside. Friendly faces day by day, everyone knows your name, looks out for you, cares for you. Never a dull moment!! From old to young, I love them all. We have the shop, thriving with high spirits, constant custom, the hub of the village! There is the pub, newly refurbished and looking supreme. A warm, welcoming place to go and enjoy a nice, chilled glass of wine, the most delicious food, with company that you cannot beat! Then to the weekend and holiday house crawls, every one offering a large glass, it would be rude not to have that AS WELL! Not only are we a lively, happy warm and welcoming village, but a bunch of alcoholics, too ! (I'm only kidding- I really am! Classy classy)... The lovely school adding to the safe and friendly environment for children to grow up in and make us all proud- the list is endless! 

  We are one in my village, one big family. It is the happiest place to be that's what it is, my home, summed up, perfection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now to do what I do best, drink 4 bottles of Chablis and flash my freckly bangers" - The Windsor's

Music grounds you wherever you go.

Merry Fauxmas and a Happy New Year!