GET OUT, AND GET ACTIVE

 As spring is basically upon us, and summer just around the corner, I felt this title is very appropriate for this time of year. I know what you are all thinking, I can talk, I have been sunning myself on a beach for the past two months, but this, ladies and gentleman, is the very reason why this topic is so appropriate. I honestly cannot remember the last week I had that was full of exercise and I am in no way proud of this. I have no issues particularly with my figure, but just do not feel right, and having walked five miles yesterday morning, and completed a full...wait for it....fifteen minutes of hardcore exercise this evening, I already feel upbeat. Whether it is walking you enjoy, running in the countryside, swimming, hopping, skipping, jumping, it does not matter, there is no doubt about it, it will make you feel a million times better, even if you were on top of the world before you began. Especially in the sunshine, make the most of it! I must admit, while writing this I am finishing off a large packet of 'Haribo' containing about one billion calories (HYPOCRITE), but I for one am going to get right on board the exercise wagon this springtime. Embrace the English sun and feel good about your gorgeous selves this summer!

Short and sweet, hope you feel inspired!!

(I sadly, cannot take credit for the beautiful photo, photography courtesy of Richard James a la Moulton!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now to do what I do best, drink 4 bottles of Chablis and flash my freckly bangers" - The Windsor's

Music grounds you wherever you go.

Successful Navigation and Ribblehead Viaduct