Day 1 of attempting to be healthy.

Finished work mid afternoon, had Anchorman 2 laying on the bed, only option here is obviously to watch it. Whilst doing so I managed to eat not ONE Galaxy caramel egg but an ENTIRE BAG of them, along with two tubes of soft mints! I literally felt my stomach expand! The more people I told of this complete feast, the more sick I felt, so, against the usual norm, I decided to drag my sister out on a run? We hadn't even got out of the village when she started to winge (much to my happiness as I. was. flagging!) ...but we didn't give up, oh no, inside waiting for us was a DVD, a fitness one with THE most patronising woman on it..."almost there" WITH 18 MINUTES TO GO WE WERE NOT ALMOST THERE! "Breathe steadily" I CANNOT BREATHE WHEN MY LEGS AND ARMS ARE TELLING ME TO SIT DOWN AND EAT MORE CHOCOLATE EGGS! However, 30 minutes later, and having skipped /sped up a few of the exercises, we completed it, and I dragged myself to the cooker (always thinking of my next meal) in order to cook up our healthy dinner of good old 'bangers and mash'- not that healthy but there were Peas! Besides after the hour of stress my body had just been through I think we deserved it, don't you?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now to do what I do best, drink 4 bottles of Chablis and flash my freckly bangers" - The Windsor's

Music grounds you wherever you go.

Merry Fauxmas and a Happy New Year!