The magnificence of wine, Pimms and strawberry cider...alcohol ingeneral (in reasonable amounts of course I'm not promoting alcoholism!!)

A few of my favourite things...
 Wine. Oh my gosh. That first sip after a long day, after a problem arising, after a relationship breakup, just because you can, to celebrate, anything...THAT SIGH OF RELIEF as it trickles down your throat, the taste of goodness and fun to come! "I'm going down for one glass"...*thinks to self I'll probably just by the bottle...ends the night sitting at a table covered with empty bottles!*
 ...Pimms on a summers day, with cut up cucumber and strawberries inside. Maybe a bit -...no, ALWAYS a dash of mint. The ease of drinking it like juice and so it flows down smoothly, and after what seemed like a few sips, you've finished the whole bloody bottle! The reminder of Wimbledon  and the sunshine. Strawberries and cream. Warm summer days. Perfection.
 Strawberry cider. The drink that looks like fruit juice and tastes like fruit juice. The drink that I personally feel has no time restrictions...at a pub at lunchtime, even, on special occasions, BEFORE lunchtime, a drink that seems perfectly acceptable to order.

 There you go, ever undecided on what you fancy, I think I may have tempted you in my snippet of bliss...even if I was just a tad OTT on description there... How many times has someone said to you "ARGH give me wine!!"?! no excessive amount but really a saviour to much stress and completes every celebration, meal, day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now to do what I do best, drink 4 bottles of Chablis and flash my freckly bangers" - The Windsor's

Music grounds you wherever you go.

Merry Fauxmas and a Happy New Year!