My Australian experience: Brisbane

  So we arrived. It was a scorcher! Bags down, straight to get a cold beverage! Stepped out onto the street and there was an Ibis just strolling casually along the path...WHAT?!! Very odd but It's lovely. Everything so tall, enormous and new. Very clean too, in fact I have not seen a single piece of litter the whole 3 days I have been here! No dogs either, well we saw two but they were both being carried...bizarre! No cats either, and I mean NO CATS. Everyone so friendly. The modern art gallery full of aboriginal art- I love it! Walked outside and looked up to see the most colourful parrot just chilling with his mate in the tree. I mean, a parrot, in the middle of the city? So surreal, but absolutely beautiful. 

  Everything is so lovely but the highlight had to be the Koalas! They are just the most cutest cuddly things on Earth! Sleeping 20 hours a day, leaving them only 4 to eat their leaves! No wonder they are so tired! And the best thing of all, I got a cuddle off a very cuddly , female, gorgeous Koala. Safe to say, Brisbane has served us well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now to do what I do best, drink 4 bottles of Chablis and flash my freckly bangers" - The Windsor's

Merry Fauxmas and a Happy New Year!

"My aspiration in life is to be happy"